The site of the Capuchin Salon is located 3 Kms to the output of Mont-Dore on the road to La Tour d'Auvergne. Access is possible with a vehicle (car park with 100 places about: cars and vans) or the Funicular Capuchin 800m trip, and 200m of ascent, or walk the path of Miles drops (about 30 minutes) . Presence of a bar / restaurant on site Capuchin.
Several courses are offered on the following criteria:
• 1 course exclusively for CHILD - From 3 to 6 years old and monitored on the ground by a parent
• 3 course "GREEN" available from 6 years (1.00m ) of age (including a junior golf TYROLEAN)
• 2 courses "BLUE", here the difficulty and height increase (including 1 150 m long zip)
• 1 round of seven successive TYROLEAN medium difficulty "BLUE" fun
• 1 round "* RED" height, printing and accentuate the technique requires
• 1 round "BLACK *" is the appointment of the athletes, endurance and agility (* 2013 course being edited)
NB minimum size 1m25 for: BLUE 1 1m35 for: BLUE 2 TYROLEAN course, RED, BLACK, and have a minimum of 15 YEARS for SUPER BLACK.